Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh, the Horrors!

Saturday I was upstairs on the computer when I heard this weird ripping noise.
I looked over the loft edge and saw my husband destroying his favorite sandals.
Then I start laughing because I know EXACTLY what he is doing.
So I go downstairs and take this picture...

and this one...

then dear hubby starts on sandal number 2...

surgery with kiddie scissors...

as I am doubled over holding my aching stomach I only have one thought in my head.
I gotta getta job!

Dean was so horrified at the thought of my posting this, that he ran out and bought new sandals! Of course, he insists on keeping his old ones for when we work in the garden...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's too funny!

Unknown said...

What a funny man.. I bet he wanted you to have new shoes.. because women always want new shoes :)
M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...