Monday, March 9, 2009

Mail call...

Last week I worked everyday at one of the local elementary schools so I didn't get a chance to sew.
But.....I was so excited because, I got two aprons in the mail!
I posted about what I sent my partners already...here.

First off, here is the toadstool apron I received from Mary. Now you KNOW how much I love these little characters.
I actually squealed when I opened the package. My partner must have really studied my profile. She couldn't have made me a more perfect apron! She started with polka dots and then added toadstools and snails. Then to top it off, she added lace trim, the unique ribbon waistband and the cute ribbon embellishment! Even if you DON'T like toadstools, you'd have to love THIS APRON!


Then I got this wonderful bright green apron from Pat! I know she doesn't know how much I love pears because I don't really have it on my profile.
I have prints of them in several areas of my home...I love their shape and their colors...so rich. Hmm...maybe I need to post about pears one day....

isn't this so cute...

and here is a close up of one of the pears....it has the same blue as my kitchen!


Thank you ladies for such perfect aprons!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the toadstool apron! What creativity:)

Kellie said...

Ack! Those are fabulous, Val!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...