Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cupcake anyone?

Although the kids both help in the kitchen from time to time, this was the first time I took a step back and did next to nothing. It was really HARD for me to just stand there!

Someone is sooooooo serious about scraping down the bowl....standing on tiptoes to make sure everything is perfect.

We had "orders" for 12 with sprinkles and 12 without. They are ALL beautiful. Well done!


As an added bonus, its nice to see the kitty apron being put to good use just a few days after it was made.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

She did a beautiful job. I think we have a future Paula Dean on our hands!!! Great job and she is just too cute! You are such a good mom!

Pikaboo said...

Mmm those cupcakes look yummy!

Tracey said...

I am not a school teacher. I am currently working on my Masters in Social Work. Our professor was a bit hard on our class yesterday. Yuck! I love Half Price Bookstore. We are probably there every weekend. Both my husband and I love to read. He noticed the book you had listed on your blog about what you are reading. He loves that series he said!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...