Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Repurposed" revisited....apron 2 & 3






I already made a post regarding this skirt that I turned into an apron.

I had enough fabric left to make 2 more aprons. I wanted all 3 to be different....the last one..with the ric-rac was hardest to do because I had just a small strip of fabric left. I had bought a yard of green fabric to use as well.

I am pleased with all 3. I wear the first one all the time. I think the short little gardening apron is my favorite though.........

Thank you Lucy for inspiring me! She has a repurposing tutorial on her blog which I read before starting this project.

3 comments:

sarahross said...

These aprons are fantastic! What a great idea. I also LOVE your Havana nights apron. Is that the same pattern you use for your flirty swap? Your blog is so much fun.

Tracey said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the small apron. I am trying to decide what I want for a craft apron and just can't decide. I get so tired of putting scissors down and then picking them up again. I may have to make one like yours. Very cute. You are a true workaholic. A good inspiration to people like me!!! I joined the Apron group. More goodness and fun to come. Thanks for the tip!!

SuzyQSparkles said...

You are inspiring me to wear 1/2 aprons. You look so stinkin' cute in them!

I usually wear full aprons when I'm mess making in the kitchen or washing dishes while wearing something "nice". I'm seeing all your cute 1/2 aprons and thinking they can be fun and functional too!

:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...