Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cats in the kitchen...



I participated in my second apron swap this past week.

My partner only had 10 words on her profile when I went to buy fabric:
"I knit, I sew and I'm a crazy cat lady! "
Off to the fabric store I went..........and couldn't find ANYTHING. Unless she wanted some super juvenile cat fabric (think vet scrubs....)
So I went home and drew up what I was going to do. Then I went BACK to the fabric store the next day and FOUND THIS FABRIC!!!!
Needless to say, I ditched my more artsy plan and took the easy route. Afterall, this fabric had cats in the kitchen.........how easy is that?!

I added some goodies to complete the package...including a toy mouse I crocheted and some treats for her kitties. The bookmarks I made using pictures of her cats off her blog.
I threw in the 'required' stuff for the swap too and some beads for kicks!

2 comments:

Cupboard Love said...

Ohmigosh, thank you so much! I love the kitties in the kitchen apron so, so much! It's absolutely perfect and so very me! My cats are already devouring the kitty treats, and I'm not sure what they did with that mouse. :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!

-chymerikaen aka Gabby

sauvageblue said...

You did a wonderful job your apron is darling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...