Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Elephant Bird Stuffie!


I was in a feltie 'bird' swap recently.
When I went to my partner's profile to get ideas, she had nothing about birds listed. I really didn't want to just send her ANY bird though so I went to her blog and found that she loves elephants.
Being the proud owner of a weird and warped mind, I somehow made the mental leap from 'bird' to "Horton and the egg.........." (yeah...I know...)

I thought up a quick poem to tie it all in together. I also threw in some other stuff for kicks.
I sent everything out last week so hopefully she already has it.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I can't wait to see what your partner thinks!!! too cute

IdaDown said...

I think that he is wonderful! Could you share your poem?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...