Friday, February 26, 2010

Fairy ornament

For February, our ornament was the Fairy!

I had such fun with this one. I created a bendy doll ornament using this WONDERFUL tutorial from Princess Nimble Thimble.
Go ahead and try it...it isn't hard but you do need a fair amount of dexterity to hold the floss tight while winding....my poor hands got pretty cramped!

I included one of my toadstool pokes and another little ornament (or charm) with the crocheted acorns....I like how it turned out too.

[yoe+feb+val.jpg]

Here is the rest of the package....

I am so glad Missy liked everything!

8 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Wow!! fabulous
x

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Very cute fairy! I only did a bit of thread wrapping and that was enough for me lol

Becky said...

You and the fairies. All such cute stuff!!!

mysteryhistorymom said...

How precious! Love the little fairy- she looks like St. Lucia!

Just started sign-ups for my 2nd annual Nancy Drew Swap, Sweets! Hope you can join the fun! Lori

annemarie said...

Love your bendy fairy doll - looks like a fun project!! Fantastic swap items.

Unknown said...

it is a fun little package.....just so you know, I mailed Natalies package on Friday....I was shocked at the post office...it was 23.00! and it wasnt all that big....guess I never mailed to Australia before or something.........

Dannielle said...

Your fairy is precious!

nattyj said...

What a sweet fairy! Thanks for your comments on my blog - been having issues with my email, ARGH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...