Monday, August 10, 2009

Mosaic Monday

I love making mosaics. Something about placing the pieces is very calming to me...like working a puzzle. I haven't made any since moving here 2 years ago....I got side tracked by all THESE APRONS!!!! I've decided that I need to get back into making them though...enough time has passed.

Here are some I made for a past show.....









here is a table I made for a friend...she found the base at a garage sale for 2 bucks!



close up of the top...

She threw a Fiesta party and used it with all her tex-mex dishes...it looked great.

8 comments:

gin said...

Those are so pretty. and I like Curly Girl's New Kitty pic too. Ya'll are soooo talented..

June (planetjune) said...

I'm so happy to hear you're returning to your mosaics! I think they are really lovely and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with :)

mysteryhistorymom said...

VaL- THese are gorgeous! You are so multi talented, dear friend!:) Lori

LittleRed said...

Great mosaics! My parents are making an outdoor pizza oven for their cabin, and I'm voting for decorating the outside of the dome with mosaics. Interested to see your next project:)

momma rae said...

wow! you are so good at that! they are beautiful!!

Michelle said...

once again you are AMAZING. so talented

Sherry said...

I've always wanted to do mosiac. I love your work!

Sherry

Hannah said...

Wow, so beautiful! I can't make attractive mosaics to save my life, so I'm thoroughly impressed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...