Thursday, August 6, 2009

Copy Cat and the great offense...

Hmmmm.......do you see a pattern here?

Prince/Princess bed, check




Basket on end table, check





Pooper Dome, check....

WAIT A MINUTE!

I did NOT give her permission to use MY pooper dome!


That's right folks.

Instead of using the litter box we got her.......Suki actually ventured into (and USED) Leo's fantabulous POOPER DOME!

He was horrified....he was mystified....dare I say, he was OFFENDED?!!
He just paced back and forth in front of it getting madder and madder (is madder a word?)

He finally sat down and waited until she started to come out and tried to knock her lights out. "KA-POW!"

But, he missed (he does that a lot)...

so now, I guess Suki has infiltrated everywhere......

7 comments:

CathyJean said...

LOL! they are entertaining, aren't they? :)

NadineC said...

Pooper Dome? Hahahaha...those animals have you wrapped around their fingers...er...paws. Love the pics of the Prince/Princess beds - and they both look like they're thinking "Excuse me! I'm sleepin' here! Go away!" They are just adorable, but me thinks Leo has his work cut out for him....

Tracey said...

Poor little Leo! It is no fun having younger siblings in all of your stuff!!!

manda said...

lol sounds like our cats! Except we're toilet training them. Actually human toilet training them. On the humna toilet. And they have their favourite toilets. lol

Unknown said...

Awe she just luv's him ;) Isn't it like a woman to take over????
I love curly girls latest drawing of the cat its fantastic :)
M

Elaine said...

Too funny! The same thing happened with my cats. There were his and hers litter boxes and then he did a big poop in hers. She immediately ran to his and returned the favor.

Boy did the fur fly that night!

Suki is quite the instigator! Kind of reminds me of my Oscar.

gin said...

Leo and Suki are both too cute. I have to get a cat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...