Friday, January 2, 2015

Drive by "Hootings!"

Last year I decided I wanted to start doing toy drops again.   




I thought the idea up last year, long before Robin Williams passed away but a quote from a movie he was in was the inspiration for the theme..."Mrs. Doubtfire!"   We LOVE that movie!  Dean and I use the quote "run by fruiting" all the time.  

I was thinking things up and a "drive by hooting" was born.  No, this is not a nod to drive by shootings so don't get all fussy about it.  Just a fun way to fling toys at people.

With that in mind, if you'd like to play along, simply grab a badge and start tossing owls at unsuspecting people.  

One of the "hooters" who joined has sweetly created and emailed me a little tag to print and attach so if you join, let me know and I'll gladly email them to you.

I'll be posting them here on my blog once a month!


5 comments:

Kerry said...

I'm in ..... let the fun begin :-)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Ha-ha! I can just see the looks on folks faces now. Have fun!

A Little Creation said...

Oooo... I know 10 little people right off the top I can toss at.
Chris =]

mybearsnme said...

Can you tell us what those tags say?
What an adorable idea!

jillytacy said...

I need to get working I only have three owls done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...