Thursday, November 29, 2012

perception

Yesterday, Matt had an orthodontist appointment.  (His braces come OFF on December 14th!) 

When we walked into the office yesterday, they had their tree up.  
All three of us said, "Oh Neat!"that looks like a Who tree from the Grinch."  We all thought it was really fun and colorful and whimsical.  

About 15 minutes later, another family walked in, looked at the tree and said "Ew that looks like a Who tree."  with scrunched up faces and disgust in their voices!  


Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment on your blog, but can't decipher the "prove your not a robot" letters good enough to satisfy them!! And I tried 3 times!! I love the tree. We have swamp spruce that would make an awesome Seuss tree, but DH doesn't like the look! :(
Jody
PS. I have tried to leave comments before, but can't do it due to above reason.

A Little Creation said...

So true!! Just like one person's junk is another person's treasure.
Chris =]

Jennifer said...

I think it looks fun!

Tammy said...

It's pretty funny how folks view the world differently. The tree is fun and funky. Have a great day. Tammy

Tammy said...

I don't know why some people have problems with the word verification. There are times when I am pretty sure I didn't get it exactly right and yet it is still accepted. If I tilt my head to the right to decipher, I usually do pretty good. I think everyone should view it as another means of sharpening the mind, sort of like word searches and crossword puzzles, rather than a hindrance. Right! That goes right back to how you perceive things. :)

Kerry said...

That looks like a pretty fine tree to me :-)

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Love that tree! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...