Wednesday, September 7, 2011

crafting in the rain

Thanks to Tropical Storm Lee, I got a lot of crafting (and baking and eating and movie watching) done over the Labor Day weekend.

A teacher at work just had a baby so I made her a bear rattle, one of my hands free baby towels, a couple of burp cloths and a receiving blanket. (click on the link if you want the tutorial)



I made this apron for my giveaway winner...she loves tea :-)



and a cute little mouse for her kitty....



and an itsy bitsy spider ...

the best part was that I got to stay in my pjs without feeling guilty!

5 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Is that my apron? It's beautiful! And the little mouse is sooooooooo cute! Sounds like you were busy and productive. Always a good thing. I'm off to Back to School Night! Hope your day is great. Tammy

Laura said...

I am Soooo jealous of the Winner!
Darling Apron!!!

Anonymous said...

Your energy is amazing!!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Val
The baby gifts you made are adorable, I am sure your work collegaue was thrilled with them. Love the tea apron too, gorgeous fabric.
Lindsay
x

jillytacy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day and were really productive! I love the bear rattle, that is just so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...