Monday, September 12, 2011

There are certain times in your life you never forget...and you shouldn't.

September 11th is one of those days for me.

At work, we had a little tv we turned on in the morning for job applicants. For some reason, we flipped it on around 8 am. It was set at an angle so we could catch the news . When I saw this I thought our channel was on a movie...and got up to change it.


but our receptionist, thinking the same thing, walked over and flipped the channel first...only to show more of the same...


once we realized it was no movie, we watched in horror.....as our fellow Americans died....

and while first responders rushed to help....







search and rescue dog on 9/11

For all those who died, for all those who survived, for all those who helped.....


let us not ever forget.

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I'm rewatching events now on the news. Still quite unbelievable, unimaginable how someone could go through with such acts. It is beyond my understanding. I put a link to Glor's blog on my post today. She posted a beautiful prayer. Blessings to you and yours, Tammy

jillytacy said...

It was a very sad day! One non of us will ever forget!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...