I made an apron for the cool apron swap....but it got lost in the mail somewhere. I had created the apron with a little vintage design to it. It is similar to a clothes pin apron in that it has one large pocket. I used some fabric in my stash that I had been saving. Sadly, I had none of this fabric left so couldn't remake the idea....plus I designed it as I went along. Anyway, it was cute so I thought I'd show it off anyway.
A close up of the appliqué. I sewed on the "sugar rim" beads ...took forever!
I replaced it with this one in case the polka dotted one ever shows up. I took the photo at night...the colors are actually much brighter than they look...
A close up of the limes and spilled salt. Since I used so many beads, I used a washable fabric glue instead of sewing them on individually.
This weekend I'm making myself one with some cute martini fabric.
I don't drink martinis but they sure are cute!
16 hours ago