Friday, September 30, 2011

of toys and gnomes...

On Wednesday, it was POURING so it was the perfect day to do this month's toy drop, a happy little rain cloud.




I dropped it into a chair in Starbucks before walking out with my salted caramel hot cocoa (yum)


Then this morning, Kaela and I ran to get donuts.
Gunter overheard us and asked to go because he wanted to pick his own donuts out.


Here he is...Kaela had to give him a hand though so he could see the top shelf. He fussed at me for not giving him proper legs!



He was so excited that he got up on the counter to pick some more out



On the way home, he insisted on sitting up front to make sure Kaela didn't eat any of HIS donuts...




How many donut holes can a gnome eat? 12

6 comments:

Denise said...

haha! thanks for the smile today. I really needed it!

Denise said...

haha! thanks for the smile today. I really needed it!

Kerry said...

Oh my ... when Todd is finally released from his incaceration with the Christmas decorations, I'm in deep trouble!!!
I can hear it now ... Gunther got to do this, Gunther got to do that ..... Perhaps I should have made him without a mouth:-)

Yarni Gras! said...

hahahaha! I can't WAIT for Todd to get out........he is gonna be MAD at YOU!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love the rain cloud.

jillytacy said...

Gunter is always getting into something! It always makes me laugh to read about his adventures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...