Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Snails to Youuuuu...

I think snails are just tooooo cute! Unless they are in my garden! These guys will be on Christmas trees this year!

Here is what I sent Melinda for July's YOE ornament:



this lil snail-a-roo is for her camper...



tea wallet


snail pincushion...


and other goodies include beads, bath salts, a teeny snail charm, emergency chocolate and head kerchief for the camper


Here is what she sent me.....packed into this sweet box


a darling little snail 'elf'


and one with perfectly fun wonky eyes


the card is so cute I may have to turn it into an ornie!


and other goodies....lavender from her garden, charms, a gorgeous pansy hankie, a lovely wallet she made, some scrap booking stash stuff......I love it all!

Thank you Melinda!

4 comments:

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Fun! Those are the cutest snails I've ever seen!

The kat"s tale said...

Oh, too cute,
I have a story . . . My daughter's Beta fish (named Eva) lives in a 6 gallon tank all by herself so we decided to buy a couple of snails to help keep her tank clean. Do you know where I am going with this story?

First we noticed that their antena were missing, then their short antina were missing.

Escargot anyone?

manda said...

Love your snails Val!! In fact, I love all snails, because they make great food for Buffy! lol
The Country Club Kats, I know why yoru snails are being eaten. If it's brightly coloured, then it's male. So I'm assuming it is. Therein lies your problem. Beta = fighter fish. Males fight, kill, and eat anything within their territory. Remove the snails. Problem solved!

Unknown said...

I love my snail goodies.......gotta tell ya though, the octopus thing is really throwing me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...