Friday, September 25, 2009

peace and love...

The other day, Curly Girl made me sit down and gave me this.......hmmm...a mysterious package wrapped up in a homemade envelope.....


which I unwrapped to find this....a napkin wrapped around something....


so I unwrapped it too...

and this is what was inside.....


and right side up...a "peace and love" ornament!



Curly Girl's class did this little project in science class and she decided to make ME something.....how sweet!
She was so excited as she explained everything. They used Borax to grow 'crystals' onto pipe cleaners. It took about a week to grow them.

9 comments:

gin said...

love the colors. and how sweet of CG to think of her MOM.

Unknown said...

oh wow what a very special gift to such a wonderful mom. I love it. What a fun project. Awesome :)
You go Curly Girl :)
M

Marrissa said...

Aww that is so sweet! How clever too! Must have made you feel so warm all over :D

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

What a sweet gift! Love how she incorporated the heart and peace sign in one.

Hugs :)

Irma

UK lass in US said...

Aw. What a sweetheart. And a sweet heart.

manda said...

Aww, how sweet! They're fun to make aren't they Curly Girl? Are they salt crystals or sugar crystals? And I think you can make crystals from bi carb soda and something else too....not sure which!

Solidia said...

That is really cute Val. How sweet of her to make something just for you. I bet you can't stop smiling. :)

Jeanne said...

How sweet! What a wonderful gift! :0)
Stop by my blog, I have an award for you!

Hugs!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a sweet and thoughtful gift! Looks like a fun science project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...