Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mama Mia revisited!

I was the 'angel' for Angelic in my Mama Mia swap.

Since her favorite was 'everything' and her favorite colors were 'lots of color' I didn't have to work too hard!

I wanted to create a 'worn' looking apron, like you saw in the movie. I couldn't find anything for awhile.
Then, I found a beautiful bed sheet in goodwill and KNEW it would be perfect. It is SO soft.

Here is how it turned out, and yes, the fabric is more vibrant, I still can't take good photos...in ANY light!


here is the rest of the package....EVERYTHING had a purpose....


the boa and beads represent 'Donna and the Dynamos'
the 4 heart pins represent Donna, Bill, Harry and Sam
the tea is for Donna for after the wedding...she was sooooo stressed out
the shells represent the sea
the note cards represent Donna and her hot friends (they are SUCH Hot Mamas!)

the recipes, kitchen towel, cocktail napkins and kitchen gadgets fulfill the swap requirements.

6 comments:

Betty aka Fudgie said...

Very pretty apron! Love the floral print.

Jody said...

You are a very wonderful angel!! Love the apron and your interpretation of Mama Mia.

gin said...

i like the apron too. very pretty.

Michelle said...

gorgeous as usual!

Unknown said...

Aweeeeeeeee your such an angel yourself.. for being such a good swap mommie :)
Lovely apron .. I love it :)
M

angeliclenore said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I wore the apron all weekend long. THANK YOU!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...