Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy mail!


Saturday I got the BEST surprise in the mail!


A little box packed with goodies for me from Lori! We were partners in Tangee's Halloween swap. I sent Lori her goodies and posted about it already....but LOOK at what I got in return!
Some gorgeous Halloween cards...much too pretty to use.
Oh! And a good mystery......she knows I love to read!
And a sweet set of tootsie pops for the kids so they didn't feel left out.




Sweet little Halloween blocks that say 'boo' and some lovely earrings which I can't wait to wear this week :



And look at these napkin rings!
They are the BEST! I have the perfect tablecloth and napkins for these.....can't wait to use them. SEE?



Plus a sweet little pumpkin with a "P" on it





I was totally spoiled!

Thank you again Lori!

5 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Val- I'm so glad you liked your goodies, dear friend! The napkin rings ARE perfect for your napkins! Love it!:) Lori

gin said...

Nice loot there!! The napkins rings are so cute.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog! What a nice surprise in the mail for you! It is so much fun getting a great mix of little gifts that were handchosen, handmade and heart given. Enjoy it all! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my what a lovely surprise!! Awesome napkin rings :)
Everything was so nice and festive
!!
M

Sherry said...

Great swap package!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...