Friday, March 30, 2012

crafty stuff

March was a busy sewing month for me because of Matt's room redo but I managed to do a few other things as well.

I made my bird for this month's YOE..

I finished some more dammit dolls for my make it monthly gift.
Given the situation with the team, I decided to make Saints dolls to give to friends...I hate to say it but I think we'll need them.



this poor guy has NO idea what's in store for him...

I also redid the front door and did some Easter decorating around the house....


These eggs are some real ones that were blown and then hand painted. We got them when we lived overseas and my mom gave them to me a few years ago.
It is amazing they have not been damaged in all these years.

The little rabbit with the toadstool umbrella was in my Easter basket many many years ago


and so was this little momma rabbit in her cute dress...

more eggs...wouldn't this be a neat thing to try?....


and then some topiaries I made from peeps....


I stumbled across this bunny and got it 75% off because it had some chips in the paint and the eggs were missing....

Nothing a little bit of paint couldn't fix though. Being crafty has its advantages.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I absolutely love your door ..... the purple is gorgeous:-)
I'm planning on putting out my Easter bunnies this weekend:-)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Those handpainted eggs are amazing. I had some dolls my dad brought back from Vietnam that had eggshell faces that were handpainted, but something got to them when they were in storage and ate them to pieces. :/ Hope you have a great week. Tammy

LittleRed said...

Those dolls are pretty darned cute:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...