Saturday, October 10, 2009

A WICKED SWAP

I joined Samantha's WICKED swap because it had to do with 'altered' art and I thought it would be a fun challenge.

I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do and created the little plaque in the photo for the swap wwwaaaayyyyy before I knew my partner's name! (If you want to see the transformation, I posted about it here.)

My partner mentioned that she has a Halloween tree so I included one of my 'troll eye' ornaments and some vintage style cones to hang on it.

She also said she is creating a type of witches cupboard, so I made her some 'beetle juice' for it.

2 comments:

Claireabelle said...

WOW!!!! what a fabulously spooky collection of goodies!
xx

Christine Edwards said...

Val, you must think I'm terrible. I'm just now catching up on blog reading. Thank you so much for the wonderful things you sent. I actually just opened the rest of the box this weekend. I will be doing a post tomorrow. Hopefully your box arrives in the next day or so. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...