Wednesday, October 21, 2009


Thursday I got "BOO-ED" at work!

It was a total surprise and it is driving me crazy that I don't know who to thank!

Look at this basket of goodies!
(The basket was made up beautifully with those gorgeous orange and yellow streamers but my son tore into before I could snap a photo.)

It is loaded with chocolate candy, Halloween napkins, skeleton goblets, a skeleton kitchen towel and cookie cutters. Some creepy crawlies, a scarecrow, a pair of spider socks (which Curly Girl STOLE)...some trail mix which really looks good....NO RAISINS!!! All loaded into a giant Halloween bowl.
It really made my day because it was so unexpected.

Then, if that wasn't enough, I had THIS lovely surprise waiting for me on Friday when I got home from work!

The sweet and talented Nadine sent me a surprise through the mail!!!!

Look at this....a wonderful handmade beverage cuff and a WICKED pin which anyone would love to have! She knows that is my FAVORITE color green!


WOW! What a wonderful way to end a great week at work!


Christine Edwards said...

That is so cool. Isn't it fun to get unexpected surprises like that? Yay for you! Your box was in Memphis yesterday, so it's getting closer. :-)

Cathy said...

Very nice surprises!!
Just popped in to say Hi! :)

gin said...

how sweet! that green is pretty.

laterg8r said...

love to get surprises :D very cool

my fave is that wicked pin and cozy - handmade rocks :D

mysteryhistorymom said...

FABULOUS!!! What fun! I wonder if you will ever found out who your "booer" was?? And the cuff and pin are amazing! You deserve all your goodies, Sweets! Lori

LollyChops said...

What a fantastic surprise!

Aunt Pitty Pat's Fun said...

I love it... you are one lucky little lady for sure ;) Isn't that fabric fantastic... and the fun wicked pin... how adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...