Saturday, February 7, 2015

Magic Balls of yarn

I made a scarf using a magic ball a few weeks ago.  I love all the colors and textures...



and it is so pretty as a scarf....



I loved it so much that I went out and bought 4 more!   When I walked into my LYS, the salesgirl freaked.  She had only seen it knit into a shawl...she said she wished I had been there to show some ladies how pretty it was crocheted because they were looking at it but didn't knit.    

If you look at the "tassels" you can see all the different yarns being used in that particular ball.  



Some will be made into gifts but I may have to keep ONE more for myself!

3 comments:

jillytacy said...

It's beautiful! I love the colors and textures.

jillytacy said...

It's beautiful! I love the colors and textures.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Beautiful! Never heard of a magic ball. I love the colors. Looks great on you. Best wishes, Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...