Friday, August 22, 2014

Moving on and moving in


We moved Matt into his dorm on Wednesday.   As you can imagine, he was pretty excited!



Kaela  watched his stuff while Dean and I moved the cars and Matt got his room key.  


 She and Matt busy working on his side of the room...


The dorm is beautiful...and each suite has it's own bathroom, SCORE!



Matt's new roomie, Cooper  Oh man, I am so glad they hit it off! 


Getting a photo of the family before hitting the road.  The boys had a party to attend so we got a move on.  


I tried hard not to do the whole break down and sob thing...for the most part I did okay but letting go isn't easy...

4 comments:

Kerry said...

He looks so happy, and the dorm room looks great :-) I got teary just reading your post ..... it all goes by waaay to fast - we should have pickled them while they were little !!!!!

gin said...

Congrats to Matt! He's happy and you're a little sad. But that's the way it is suppose to be. It won't get any easier for you, it will just become the norm.

Little Messy Missy said...

I cried like a baby for the first three weeks my son moved out. Still a little weepy if I talk about it. Awesome he is in school though!!! congratulations! :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

No, not easy at all. And doesn't get much easier no matter how many times you do it. Glad he and his roomie hit it off. He'll do great. Best wishes, Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...