Monday, February 18, 2013

under the weather...

I brought a guest back from Florida.....a bug...a virus.... 

So instead of doing all the things I had planned for the break, I stayed here....for 3 days:


A trusty electric blanket turned on high, some movies in the tv and something to crochet.  I had the kind of cold that made me sneeze...a lot....but I couldn't sleep....too stuffy.  I hate that.

My sweet lovin' man brought me one of these for a couple nights in a row....just cuz.

a salted caramel hot cocoa can cure almost anything that ails ya.  Well, maybe not, but it made me feel better.   
After almost 5 days of it, I'm now on the mend... but sadly, the guest hopped from me to Dean and now he is the one not feeling well....

4 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

ahh no fun getting cold. so sweet of hubby though getting you something special-

Ana BC said...

Hope you all are feeling better...Good that we have crochet to make us feel better...and coffee/chocolate too ;-)

Kerry said...

Oh no - time to evict that bug, and send it on its way !!!!
Hope you and Dean feel better soon.

gin said...

Aww, hope y'all are both well soon . What cute things did you get made?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...