Here are the two mermaid dotee doll ornaments I made for this month's YOE.
This one has her hair pulled to the side with a flower...hard to see in this photo. I added the little fan on the other side after seeing how cute it was on the other one.
this one has a fan tiara and a cockle shell in her hair
They came together fairly quickly once I figured out what I wanted to use for scales. You can't really see but I used a teeny tiny pink pearl for their belly buttons.
I tried and tried to find boob sized shells at the beach last weekend but the ones I found were too small....and the ones I had in my stash were too large.
I used some foil from the neck of a wine bottle and just cut out starfish instead.
54 minutes ago