For this week's ironcraft challenge I made a sarong to match an existing bathing suit.
I had already purchased some material that matched (back in MAY) but it sat on my sewing table while I did other things.
Thanks to this challenge, I got busy and crocheted a trim and made the sarong....which matched the bathing suit quite well.
Then I got carried away because the sarong turned out so well...so I made a top.
It isn't complete though....not enough time.
I have to add ties which will improve the look under the bust line....the edges stick out in the photo.
close up of the crocheted trim I made.
no more over sized t shirts for me :-)
10 minutes ago