Saturday, March 13, 2010

March's Toy Society drop

For those who read yesterday's "trauma drama" post, here is the reason I had the camera in the car!

I made a little Shamrock doll for this month's Toy Society drop.

After Curly Girl's ER visit, I asked if SHE wanted to keep the little doll but she said no, that some other child might need it more....


We couldn't find anywhere that wasn't occupied in the ER so we dropped her on a bench in one of those bus stop kiosks outside the entrance.


I hope she brightens someone's day.

6 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Oh Val! I had no idea! I am so sorry about the big scare for Curly Girl! Bless your heart, I know you were frightened out of your mind!!!! I am SO glad to hear that all is well and that it is the weekend. Now you can all rest and recuperate. Big HUgs, dear friend.:) Lori

Becky said...

Shamrock doll is to cute!

Rhonda said...

Good grief Val....I've been away & just read the previous post...thank the Lord she didn't really hurt herself really bad. Her Guardian Angel was right there to catch her or at least loosen her up enough to do very little damage. Hope she gets to feeling better soon. My prayers are going up! Take care.

Judi said...

Well that certainly had to be quite scary! Hope she is feeling better after some rest and thanks to her Momma, she now has pictures LOL!! The doll is adorable and so thoughtful for you to place it at the bus stop! Judi

The kat"s tale said...

The doll drops are wonderful! How is your daughter doing?

Little Messy Missy said...

I leave books with little notes in them, at coffee shops, bus stops and movie theaters....lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...