Monday, March 29, 2010

I know I should act my age. But really, couldn't they have named this a little better?

I mean, REALLY.

People get paid A LOT of money to come up with names......so when I first heard this one on TV, I thought they were talking about flatulence (but it's for heartburn...)


File:Aciphex-sample-bottle.jpg

in case your wondering,....it's pronounced
:
\ˈas-ə-ˌfeks\


The first (and only) time we saw the commercial, we did what all abnormal, immature families do:

We started making horrid jokes like these:

Who has the 'best' aciphex? (It isn't me.)
Who has the 'loudest' aciphex? (it isn't me.)
And
Who has the most 'interesting' aciphex? (it isn't me)
I personally don't HAVE aciphex.

Interestingly enough, we haven't seen the commercial since...I guess marketing pulled it....wonder why!?

9 comments:

NadineC said...

Oh good lord! Wish I had me a bottle o' that, haha! We could use something to help with that around here! Especially the dogs! Cute post, Val :-)
Hugs,
Nadine

Michelle said...

Ha ha ha

That's funny I needed the chuckle this gloomy monday morning!

Claireabelle said...

LMAO!!

I guess somebody got fired!
x

Judi said...

Sounds like what would happen in this house LOL!!! I never saw the commercial myself though :) Judi

Becky said...

We saw the commercial again recently. We too had some very immature comments.

Thanks for sharing yours! Silly woman! ;)

jillytacy said...

That's too funny! I've never seen the commercial but I'm sure if I had I would have been in stitches!

Rhonda said...

LOL.....I know what you mean...some of these commercials leave you scratching your head.

CJ said...

OMG!!! hahaha! :)

manda said...

*giggle giggle*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...