Monday, January 25, 2010

Year of Enchantment

Here are my first ornaments for the YOE challenge I'm hosting this year.

Our theme was either acorn or pine cone...so I had to make a few!

I love the way they all turned out.

I really had fun with the teeny acorns but my hand got so CRAMPED! The bigger acorn was much easier on my old hands!



Our challenge was to perform a RAK . So far, I've done 3....but they are secret!

Our activity was to make bird seed ornaments to feed our feathered friends. I already posted about that here.

I got my package from Sherry on Saturday and it is SO CUTE!

I thought it funny that we both sent each other pine cone AND acorn items.

I adore them all....and LOVE handmade bookmarks. Those are extra special.


Thank you Sherry!

5 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous pieces!!!

x

Becky said...

What a nifty idea? Cool what you made AND what you received. Whatchu talking about - "old hands?"

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sweet little crocheted items. Love the colors used for the items you received. The bookmarks are great too. Hope you have a fantastic day! Blessings, Tammy

Very Mary said...

teeny crocheted pieces make me swoon a little!

laterg8r said...

what sweet treats you sent to each other :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...