Friday, April 3, 2015

crafty catch up....

The entire month of March was nuts.  Seriously.  Part of it is because of this little cutie.  Yes, here she is showing off her mountain climbing skillz.....



I never sat down without my yarn bag though and still managed to knock out my CAL squares and some gifts!

I used a lot of my green stash for March.  Green makes me happy.



I knit 4 spring scarves with some Mango Moon yarn called "Chakra."  Normally 28 bucks, I got it for half off...so glad I bought it.  I love how fast it works up.



I played with the pattern and knit each one slightly differently.  4 gifts done for Christmas!


2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That Osa must keep you on your toes. Glad you are still finding time for crochet. Love the scarves. Happy Easter weekend, Tammy

A Little Creation said...

Woo Hoo! On your way to completed Christmas Gifts. Such a pretty design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...