Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stashbusting and stuff....

I was busy this weekend but looking back, got a lot of little crafty things done too.  

Matt was invited to an informational at Tulane so off we went.  It was great seeing the campus and learning more about the school.  Amazing professor to student ratio!  Afterwards, we ate at one of our favorite places....Superior Grill, where Dean and I enjoyed a margarita.




I started on a Halloween wreath awhile back, using some yarn in my stash.   I pulled it out today thinking I'd finish it.  I didn't get very far though as Suki decided it was the perfect place for a nap.  She would leave for a while and come back and go right back to sleep in it.  Three different times.  She was just too cute for me to disturb.



So instead, I worked on my Alice a bit......painting her face



...and the beloved white rabbit.  Well, PART of the white rabbit!


and a couple pincushions...


I also continued work on some Christmas goodies this month...
These washcoths are so soft and are the perfect used with a nice french milled soap.  
If you are interested in making some, here is the free pattern I used.  



I can't believe tomorrow is the first of October....the beginning of my favorite time of year!  I love Halloween and Christmas!!! 

1 comment:

Ana BC said...

fun stash-busting projects :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...