Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween crafting....

Here are some goodies from a Handmade Halloween swap I joined.    My partner was Shelly, from California and she sent me this amazing pillow!  The spider brooch is coming off for work one day....it is perfectly sinister!


 and here are some ornies she made for my Halloween tree.  They are so cute!


 even this little card is perfect.  I love it and have propped it up with my other Halloween decorations...




 Here is a look at the whole package....which included a ghoulishly gorgeous candle and some retro candies!

I send my partner a beautiful pumpkin book and some other haunted goodies...



These haunted helper clothes pins and an assortment of scrape book goodies since she likes that.  Also, a few haunted kitchen recipes....can't have too many of those. I also includee a Frankie pincushion since she sews...and one of my skeleton pins.

here is the rest of everything...a cheese ball mix and plate, plus a spooky banner and creepy drape to wrap things up in.



I didn't realize until now how "food" themed my package was but as the saying goes...

"Eat, drink and be scary!"

1 comment:

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Val
My spooky hair scrunchie just arrived. THANK YOU so much. I love it.
I enjoyed seeing all your swap goodies. Swaps are so much fun and everything looks wondefully spooky :)
Lindsay
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...