Saturday, October 13, 2012

Annual Ornament Swap!

photo via
It is time for my annual Christmas ornament swap!  As always, this swap is for handcrafted ornaments so put on your thinking caps.  The theme is Christmas!

This year we are doing a 5 for 5 swap.  What this means is that you will be sending 5 ornaments in and receiving a variety of 5 ornaments back. 

To sign up, send me an email at (valpowery(at)yahoo(dot)com) with your name, mailing address and blog or flickr link/info.
Sign ups will close Oct 28th  .
This will be USA only this time around.

Please create something you would love to receive and be sure to package your ornaments in a nice, re-usable box so I can mail your new ornaments back to you in it. Try to keep your ornaments light in weight.

Shipping: Please send in $5.00 minimum to cover the cost of sending ornaments back to you and to cover tracking.    If your ornaments are a bit on the heavy side, please send in an additional $1 or $2 to cover that.
Ship in time for me to receive them by Thanksgiving.  I would suggest November 9th.  This will give them 1-2 weeks to reach me.  That way, I can get them in time to mail them out by the first week of December.  Sadly, I can't guarantee you getting an exchange box if your ornaments do not reach me in time.  (If that happens, I'll gladly return your own ornaments to you using the money you sent for shipping.)  
Shipping funds are important!  If you forget to include shipping, your ornaments can't be sent/returned until you have sent me the funds to send/return them to you.

If you finish your ornaments early, feel free to send them to me early so I can start organizing them.

If time gets away from you and you need to back out, no big deal, just drop me an email and I'll remove you from the list.  

I'm asking all participants to post about the swap on Dec 22nd to show off the lovely ornaments they received!  I will link to everyone so no one has to hunt for people's blogs.  Just stop by mine and link hop from there!

Grab the badge to put on your own blog to spread the word!

3 comments:

Quiltingranny said...

I am so NOT talented in this area, but I can't wait to see what others are making for each other!

A Little Creation said...

Now that I've found you I can sign up.
Chris=]

Heather said...

So... am I making 5 of the 'same' ornaments? Or does it matter, as long as I send 5 ornaments? Just to clarify... I'm easily confused! lol :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...