Wednesday, June 6, 2012

crochet octopus dog toys

Matt and Kaela were at Camp BigStuf this week so I had some time on my hands.

After working in the yard, I met a friend at Starbucks.
While we visited, we both worked on projects and I made a couple toys for Ginger and Mojo. I wanted something they could play tug of war or fetch with so made an octopus without stuffing.


They LOVE them. Mojo carries one around, sleeps with it and then dumps it in my lap when he wants to play.


Ginger carried the other one around for about 10 minutes


and then promptly set out to shred it! I had to intervene so it would survive a few more days.

I love it when my fur babies are happy!

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Your pups are so precious. How sweet it is that they loved your little crocheted creations. I just want to squeeze Mojo. He is so cute! Have a great weekend. Tammy

Lindsay-ann said...

awwwww they LOVE their new toys you made.
Lindsay
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...