Friday, December 24, 2010

mischief managed...

Maybe not mischief but I finally managed to get the rest of my gifts finished!

Two hats for two brothers that have to have the same thing each year. These are birthday gifts. They will be nice and warm to go bug hunting in...especially since I included bug boxes for them to use!

I got the pattern out of the Happy Hooker crochet book if anyone is interested. Super fast to make.




And two little girls will be wearing new aprons next year.....both have birthdays around the holidays....so these are birthday presents too.

This one is teeny weeny. I used my own itty bitty children's apron as a guide.




This one is a wee bit larger, and reversible...



Here are gnome dolls for Christmas for the same little girls who are getting the aprons!


I am so glad I made these gnome dolls this summer, it saved me a lot of time. (thanks for the Bingo challenge Lori!)

This one is for a neighbor's daughter...



I've made some other gifts too but can't show them just yet...some people read my blog and that would spoil the surprise!

I put these together for a little gathering later on this evening so no one goes home empty handed

Snowman soup..I got the tag here.


and Snowmama soak..I made up some of my bath salts and a little poem.
If I get a breather today, I'll load a copy for anyone who wants to snag it. I just haven't had time yet!


Now I'm off to make more Christmas cookies and reindeer food and have some Christmas Eve fun with family and friends.

4 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

What lovely projects...you are a regular busy elf ;-)

Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Great handmade and homemade gift. Always the best kind. This year has totally gotten away from me. I think I need to start planning from now for all the holiday crafting I didn't get done in 2010 :) Merry Christmas! Tammy

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love the guy hats from the Happy Hooker book. I have made several as gifts and they are always appreciated.

The gnome dolls are adorable.

Merry Christmas!!!

UK lass in US said...

Great gifts! I really like those hats - I've been looking out for a boy hat pattern. I'll have to try and find that book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...