Monday, January 11, 2016

more arm knitting

Last week was my first week back to work and it was a busy one.   One good thing was that Osa wasn't left alone all at once.   Dean was off a couple more days and Matt is still home for 2 more days.

We have had too much going on to take down holiday decorations so instead of trying, I just relaxed a little and made a few more scarves using the arm knitting technique I learned.

I made 3 of them while watching Tombstone....we love that movie!

Here is a cream one


and a pretty butter colored one


and lastly, a multi colored one using some yarn I've had in my stash for about 10 years!


I took a close up of this one so you can see the colors....it is beautiful.


Most of these are gifts so I have a headstart for the year!

1 comment:

jillytacy said...

Beautiful! I love all the colors in the last one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...