Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Glasgow walkabout....

I thought it would be nice to share some photos Matt has sent to me via phone.    This first set was taken in and around his campus as he walked everywhere.   I don't really know much else...just thought they were lovely. 

Especially love this selfie as he was excited to finally be able to wear his "cold weather" clothing!



He went on a walking tour of Glasgow the first week there.  He sent me loads of photos but it most photos were taken from a distance using a cell phone so I just posted a few.








Now, THIS is a fountain y'all!  Yes, please!!!!










So far, this is my favorite...I love the green roof!




Oh, and a walking tour included pubs so here is his first "legal" beer.  Drinking age is 18 over there.  Lucky boy!



I asked him to go into a yarn store and get me some soft yarn.   He laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed....and.....then told me I'd have to come over and get THAT myself!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Looks like he's having an amazing time .....
When do you leave to go get that yarn ...... :-)

gin said...

Nice! Love seeing Scotland thru the eyes of Matt.

jillytacy said...

I think you should jump on the plane to get that uarn. I'll go with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...