Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas lights

I love to look at Christmas lights.  We drove an hour to go to a drive through display in Metarie at a park.  After driving and hour and then waiting an hour, they CUT the lights off before we made it through!   We were driving up to where the display started and BAM...lights off...30 minutes early.  

I couldn't believe it but luckily, we had a new Ed Sheeran cd and the soundtrack from Guardians of the Galaxy so we were good......

We drove around looking at houses instead.  It was late so most houses had their lights turned off.  A few on St. Charles were still lit up...






As was this nativity at Loyola...



These were just down the street from us...




back home...








I need more deer....just a couple....

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

You could have just stood out on the curb and stared at your own house. It's beautiful! :) Hugs, Tammy

Teresa Kasner said...

Hi there, Tammy gave me the link to your blog. I'm going to be in New Orleans in April and she said you might be able to give me some good hints on good places to eat. We're staying at Place d' Armes in the quarter. I now NO pretty well as we lived in Lafayette for 5 years and visited for 3 days 20 years ago. I'm really looking forward to our week there.
Teresa :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...