Monday, May 21, 2012

Mosaic Monday

The last couple of weekends, we've been working in our front yard.
Everything we planted 5 years ago has overgrown the space we put them in and it was time to divide things and rearrange our plantings in general.
So far, it looks really good but has left me little time or energy for any crafting or posting.


When I was rummaging around for garden stuff, I decided that Frank and Rosie Potter had lived on a shelf way too long and put them out on the fence with Guido. I made them several years ago when I was still doing art/craft shows. (click on the photo to enlarge for better viewing)

Happily, squirrels don't eat monkey grass so my little trio is safe from being scalped.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Those are adorable! Me thinks you should do a tutorial!

Lindsay-ann said...

They look lovely Val. Your mosaics are always beautiful.
Lindsay
x

Unknown said...

they look so pretty there....I love to work in the yard but I dont really have one now....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...