Monday, March 14, 2011

cluck cluck...

I hosted another apron swap....this time the theme was chickens!

I made this apron for my partner:

and got this one in return...

two of the swappers sent me surprises....talk about making someone's day!

First Debbie sent me this bag and some hen -n- biddies for my patio. I've already put the bag to good use...



Then Rhonda sent me a ton of chicken fabric, a hen tea light and some bouillon cubes....

I was so touched by this gesture, thank you both!

3 comments:

gin said...

cute apron. and nice gifts for you. sorry I missed out on this chicken thing.

Jenny said...

okay, the bullion cubes made me laugh!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Awesome! Love all the chicken fabric. I have a thing for chickens. I'm sorry I missed out on the chicken apron swap!!! Drats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...