Friday, February 1, 2013

Where did January go?

It seems that January blew by way too quickly this year....I feel like I just put up my little snowflake garland and then had to take it down again.  
31 days is not long enough for this particular month....I still crave a little quiet downtime from the holidays. 

Dean was out of town all week so I wanted the house nice and clean for his return.   
Lucky for me, I had the day off so I also had some time to bake a little something special for his return.   
I made Savannah Cheesecake bars.  Here is the recipe link.  Dean and the kids love them so it is a good thing it makes a big batch. 
  

Other than that, it was cleaning and laundry...with NO time for crafting...boo.

I managed to put up the few Valentine's Day decorations we have so the house would look fresh and pretty for him when he walked in.


 The little heart garland is sweet but I miss my snowflakes!


some of these hearts will stay, some will go to new homes for Valentine's Day...



The door looks so pretty dressed in pink and red....I love the fairy lights peeking through.



 
...speaking of Valentine's Day, the winner of the pincushion is:

#20.....Hueisei!



Blog Hop Party & Giveaway

Thank you to all who stopped by for the party...and to those who continue to visit!
  

5 comments:

A Little Creation said...

Your door is beautiful! It will put a smile on your face as you come home from a long day at work.
Chris =]

hueisei said...

Yay.. The pincushion so lovely. I will email my details to you later. Thanks you very much!

dkuroiwa said...

your stuff always looks so very lovely, but....those cheesecake cookie things? holy moly! i have copied the recipe and may possibly make them tomorrow.
thank YOU for that!! have a great weekend.

Kerry said...

Love that pretty door :-) Makes me smile :-)
That'll be my day today ..... tidying up the house, and getting the Valentines decorations out !!!

Have a great weekend
Love and Hugs

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Yay for Hueisei. I just found her through Vicki's party. Yesterday I cleaned for 7 hours -- so not worth it. I barely made a dent in all that needs to be done. Ugh! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. I need to the hay. Goodnite! Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...