Wednesday, February 20, 2013

lovely hearts.....

I didn't mean to forget...but busy days can intrude on life....and I just realized I never posted these lovelies I got in a little heart swap hosted by all4meggymoo!

I joined because I don't have many heart decorations and thought it would be fun.  Plus, I really don't care much for the commercialized things you buy.  

I much prefer handmade.  As luck would have it, my partner from September Violets was quite a wonderful creator of little hearts...  
Wendy made me an amazing assortment of hearts...all of which I've put to good use.  
That blue heart is totally hand embroidered.  The white heart is a potholder and the plaid backed hearts are coasters.  There is a teeny bear with a heart in his mouth too!

 BTW, Her blog has much better photos.  Go here to see them.


This sweet little bunting may stay up all spring....


Thank you Wendy!!!


The things I sent Wendy....an assortment of hearts & heartfelt goodies.  Cookie cutters, a bunny or two along with:

this...



one of these...



 one of these...





and one of these






Overall, it was a lovely experience and was fun meeting someone new.

3 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

love all your hearts-I love handmade much better too

September Violets said...

That was a fun swap, wasn't it :) I'm glad you're on the mend after being laid low over Valentine's ... no fun in that! Take care and have a great day :) Wendy

Anonymous said...

You got some great swap gifts. I'm so glad you enjoyed the swap x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...