Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The postman rings twice..no.....FOUR times...

Okay...so I totally stole that title but who cares?

I hadn't posted about the swaps I had received because our computer was misbehavin' but now I can.

First of all, I got this cute ladybug from Wanda along with some felt and cute buttons. Then the next day, I received a fun, squishy toadstool from Nicole .

Then Jennifer sent me this fabulous BOX 'O' STUFF the NEXT day!
Unbeknownst to me, she was my partner in a couple different swaps. So she mailed it all out together. You could hear me down the block. I was squealing with delight. I'd been wondering what lucky girl would get the owl tote she made. It was ME...how great is that!

The other swap was for a cowboy themed apron. The one she made is too cute! It has fringe on the hemline.......and a fab leather tie at the waist. I'd post more photos but I already did last week. (I stole the photos off Jenn's blog.) In case you missed it, here is the owl and here is the apron.


The same day I got Jennifer's box 'o' stuff, I got another amazing swap package from Aimee for another apron swap!

Thank you ladies!

3 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Wow! You got some fabulous items.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway.

jillytacy said...

You got some fabulous goodies from your swaps! But really you send fabulous goodies to your swap partners. I should know! I got a fabulous package in the mail today!!! Thanks!!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

You are a lucky girl!!
I love the Cherie apron it is so fun with all those red polka dots!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...