Friday, June 19, 2015

Five On Friday

I am joining Amy (click on her name) at Love Made My Home for her Five on Friday today!   What a neat idea.   I found her blog through Tammy.

On Saturday, Kaela took the ACT and afterwards, we went out for lunch....






The rest of the week was a whirlwind starting with our sweet KK getting her braces off!  She still has some dental surgery scheduled but she is excited about having her teeth "back."



Our backyard is looking good...we've done some things to put it to bed for the summer. 





Our morning glory's first bloom of the year...always a welcome sight.



I planted a few portulaca in some pots.... I love it so much and it thrives here in the deep south!








Midweek, I joined some friends for margaritas!  Yummmmmmy!  Black and Blue margarita.  Oh my gosh was it good!


Osa giving me her happy smile after a long walk!




Have a great Friday!

4 comments:

gilly said...

A lovely five on a Friday post :-) Happy weekend to you, xx

Kerry said...

So much fun :-) That margharita looks mighty delicious !!!!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

How nice! Congrats to Kaela on getting those braces off. Love that Osa face. You forgot to add your link to Amy's blog. :) Next time!

jillytacy said...

Looks like fun! Love that sweet little Osa face, she's getting big.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...