Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sweetly sinister surprise!

Last week was a tough one.  
Not only did we have a lot going on, but we had lots of family and work related drama.   Tears were shed and hugs were dolled out by the dozen.   I was really looking forward to having Friday off (much needed!) and spent the day running errands and doing laundry.

When the kids got home, they brought in the mail and look what was waiting for me!  Some poisoned apple anti-bac and some ghoulishly gorgeous hand stamped Halloween ribbon.




Thank you Kerry....you really made my day....and started my weekend off right! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you all are ok.....thinking about you and I need your address. they cancelled the cat show so I want to send you the suki bag when I have money to mail.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...