Wednesday, September 30, 2015

It's all about the gold!


I made some fun things for the gold theme craft along this month....I took some liberties and made everything LSU!



I love a pretty front door.  We don't have a beautiful door but it always looks pretty with the twinkle lights glowing...
This is last year's wreath but I bought an additional bag of raffia and floofed it up a bit more.  Love it.



Soon my Halloween wreath will take it's rightful place on the door but this sure is pretty....

2 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

I love the word "floofed"!! Fantastic! I love the wreath too, but the word! That is great! xx

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I love how you always change up your door. It always looks lovely! Happy Friday! Happy weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...