Saturday, May 30, 2015

May stashbusting....

I'm back in the blogging saddle and have a lot to catch up on.  I guess June will be the month to do just that.  I'll be posting a LOT so my family can see what we've been up to.


For May's craft along challenge,  I made this Gnome and Toadstool wreath:


I had been wanting to make another little gnomey wreath for my front door.   I dug around in my stash and found everything I needed....some of the toadstools were ones I made last year for Christmas.  I made the flowers using hot glue and ribbon.

This gnome takes center stage:



2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

It's lovely! I am trying to get back in the saddle again, too. We had a big shakeup at work. I'll tell you about it later. Have a great weekend. Tammy

Kerry said...

Perfection :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...