Saturday, November 2, 2013

Boo Buffet

For the last 9 years, I've made a small "Boo" buffet for the kids.  It started when we moved to Oklahoma.  We didn't know many people and Halloween was looking pretty gloomy...and not in a good way!
I spent the day cooking and decorating and surprised the kids when they got home from school.
I've been doing them ever since.  

The main dish?  um, see what happens when someone else takes the photo?  They got the name and not the food!  The dish with this creepy name is none other that meatball subs!





some salty dishes...


and treats for those with a sweet tooth....
*My Frank's Fingers can be found here.


something to wash it all down with...



and not to be left out, I had a little wicked wine of my own!


I'd share some photos of the kids but they didn't dress up this year....BOO!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Cute .... you're so good !!! I considered doing it, but that was as far as I got. Mine didn't dress up either ..... sad !!!!

gin said...

every year i look forward to seeing frank's fingers on your blog post.
thank you for not disappointing this year.

Tammy said...

Fun stuff! You're a good mama! My kids haven't dressed up in ages. Wish I could have had some wicked wine with you. :) Hugs, Tammy

jillytacy said...

What an amazing spread! It looks delicious and like fun was had by all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...