Monday, October 17, 2011

costumes....

Back when Dean and Matt were at this game, I took Kaela costume shopping.

I usually make her costumes but every now and then she wants me to just buy her one....which we did.
It is a bit large but once I take it in, she will be the perfect Dorothy!



Gunter asked if he could go because he wants to dress up for Halloween this year. First he looked at some suits...

Then he tried on a mask...

Then he disappeared....of course we found him with the party mixers .

At this point, he said he wasn't going to be Batman, he was going to be Party man.
I told him no and he got mad and sulked all the way home.

Luckily he saw the owl mask Missy made me last year and asked me to make him a costume around it. So a bit of orange satin later, and Gunter is now happy and announced he is (drum roll)



Owl-man, defender of the forest!

4 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Val
Kaela makes a great Dorothy :) Dorothy and Owl Man are going to have a great time!
Lindsay
x

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I'm laughing over here. You have the wildest imagination. Does Kaela have makeup on? Or maybe it's the hair. She looks different, older. Cute costume and so great that you are able to take it in and make it fit just right. I can't even sew a button on properly. :/ Hope your day is great. Tammy

jillytacy said...

Gunter cracks me up! Kaela's costume will be great. I have a naughty little black puppy she can borrow. He's cute, but oh so naughty and he'd match her costume perfectly!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Kaela will be a great Dorothy! Such a cute costume. I'm loving Gunter's costume.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...